Pet Friendly Hotel
Killarney is home to some of the most beautiful outdoor attractions in Ireland, and one member of our family would hate to miss it. For just an additional €20 your best friend is welcome at Randles Hotel Killarney.
Dogs in Killarney
We are one of the few dog friendly hotels in Killarney, and want your pooch to share in the 4 star experience. Killarney is a perfect environment for you to enjoy the stunning walks and trails with your dog, and with so many beautiful attractions on our doorstep., such as the Wild Atlantic Way or the Ring of Kerry.
How to bring your dog
To make your dogs stay as enjoyable and as stress free as possible there are certain rules we would kindly ask you to read and follow before booking your pets stay.
- Only small to medium size dogs may stay in the hotel
- One dog per room
- Please bring your own food requirements for your pet
- Please bring your pet’s bedding, they deserve to be cosy too!
- Dogs are not allowed within the public areas of the hotel such as the bar and restaurant
- Dogs must remain on leads at all times within the hotel and on the hotel grounds
- We have restrictions on certain breeds – please specify what kind of breed you have when making your booking
- We allow pets to stay 7 days a week – subject to availability
- There is an additional charge if you are bringing your pet along with you of €20 per stay.
To avoid disappointment please mention your pet when making your booking or get in touch with us for any questions you may have.