Randles Hotel Killarney is delighted to announce that they have signed up to Fáilte Ireland’s COVID-19 Safety Charter, the government-endorsed initiative designed to reassure employees and customers that the hotel has reopened with best practice hygiene and social distancing measures in place. To be eligible for the Fáilte Ireland Safety Charter, businesses have to meet a high standard, including ensuring all employees have been trained in COVID-19 safety and hygiene measures.
In light of Covid 19 virus, and to ensure our guests and employees ultimate safety we have introduced the following measures. This list is not exhaustive and please be aware these measures are subject to change in line with HSE Guidelines and best practice:
- Discreet digital check-in without the need to fill in a registration card.
- Key cards sanitised prior to issue. Elevator Call with Key card touch.
- Elevator limited to travel party, enhanced elevator cleaning with sanitiser available within the elevator.
- Express checkout encouraged with contactless payment available.
- Hotel guest numbers are controlled as are the number of guests having breakfast at any one time.
- All our staff will wear the necessary personal protective equipment at all times relevant to their task and in line with HSE guidelines.
- Hand Sanitiser is available in all main hotel areas and enhanced public area sanitising is in place.
- Daily temperature check on all our team members is compulsory.
- We are happy to facilitate in room dining via external restaurants.
- Tables on our Terrace are now deemed non Smoking.
- Method in place to order food & beverage digitally hence reducing unnecessary interaction.
- Controlled numbers in our dining areas and to reduce service activity.
- All condiments are now provided in sealed Jars & sachets.
- Menus disinfected after each use.
- All delph and crockery cleaned at 80 degrees and only handled in accordance to procedures.
- Room charge only – no credit card or cash for food & beverage.
- Enhanced Kitchen cleaning measures in our Kitchen.
- External produce delivery is managed to best practice to insure guest & team safety.
- Our launderette ensures and certifies that all laundry is washed with disinfectant products at over 60º
- Housekeeping for stayover rooms will continue to be an opt-in request for the comfort of all guests.
- The option of Non service of your bedroom is available with a Housekeeping Pack provided with a little gift from us.
- Gloves are disinfected with hydro-alcoholic gel after each room cleaning.
- Disposable wipes are used to clean each room after customer checkout.
- We have reduced the number of rooms per housekeeper, to ensure each room is thoroughly cleaned and disinfected.
- Hugely enhanced bedroom cleaning focusing on sanitisation & clean air.
Following the latest government guidelines the pool & spa along with the sauna & steam room at Club Santé Leisure Centre are now open for you, our guests to enjoy during your stay.